Updated July 2018
At Daly Parks we respect your privacy. We have taken time and care to make sure our data handling processes are of the highest standard, so you can be sure that your personal information is secure. We will only send you marketing information if we have your permission to do so. Please read on to see more details about when and how we collect personal information, and how we use it.
1 – Who are we?
Daly Parks operates Causey Hill Holiday Park, Scout Cragg Holiday Park and Willow Tree Holiday Park. Our registered address is Lloyd Dowson Medina House, 2 Station Avenue, Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16 4LZ.
Daly Parks is responsible for and is the data controller of, your personal information that it receives through any of the methods shown below.
2 – How do we collect your data?
The main ways we collect your personal information are:
- When you contact us by email, phone, social media or when you fill in the
contact form on our website
- When you register to receive regular communications from us or one of our three parks
- When you purchase a product from us or one of our three parks
- Occasionally from third parties who may legally pass your information to us.
3 – What information do we collect?
The main types of information we collect include:
- Name, address, phone numbers, email addresses
- Information about your holiday home including registration details, plo location etc
- What products and services you may be interested in.
4 – How do we use the data we collect?
Under EU data protections laws (known as the General Data Protection Regulations) any use of personal information must be justified under one of a number of legal grounds. You can see the full list here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/lawful-basis-for-processing/
The main ways in which we use your personal data are:
- To respond to enquiries
- To process purchases and perform contracts
- To help us improve the products and services that we offer
- To share news, offers and marketing information (where we have your consent to do so)
- To comply with legal requests for information such as from law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts.
5 – Who do we share your data with?
We will not sell your information to third parties and nor will we share your information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We work with a number of agencies who help us to deliver our services and run our business. Where we need to share information with them, we only share the information that is needed to provide that service and we require them to keep your information secure.
6 – How long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need it to carry out the task for which it was originally collected.
You have the right to opt out of marketing information at any time. Please see below for details.
7 – How can you change your preferences?
You can update your privacy and marketing preferences at any time by:
- Calling 01524 734579
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to Lloyd Dowson Medina House, 2 Station Avenue, Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16 4LZ
8 – What are your rights?
In some circumstances you have the right to ask us to:
- Give you a copy of the information we hold about you
- Provide more detail about how we use your personal information
- Correct any mistakes in the information we hold about you
- Delete information that we no longer have a lawful basis to use
- Remove your details from direct marketing lists
- Provide you with your information in a usable electronic format to transfer to a third party (known as the right to portability)
- Cease carrying out certain processing activities, unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights.
The rights above are subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime), our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege) and the rights of third parties.
9 – How can you contact us?
Call: 01524 734579
Write to: Lloyd Dowson Medina House, 2 Station Avenue, Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16 4LZ.
Please note, we may make changes to this policy from time to time – please check regularly. If we make changes to this policy that will have a substantial impact on you, we will give you advance notice so that you have the opportunity to exercise any rights you have under UK law.
2012 2 bedroom ABI St DavidLook Inside
2017 2 bedroom Carnaby Helmsley LodgeLook Inside
2015 2 bedroom ABI Elan
Are you looking for your first holiday home? Unsure of which type of static caravan to purchase and where? Then you’ve come to the right place. This 36ft x 12ft holiday home comes with double glazing & central heating and is in excellent conditionLook Inside
We take motorhomes, boats, tourers and static caravans in part exchange for all of our static caravans in Northumberland, Cumbria and Lancashire.
Scout Cragg is a charming and peaceful park, home to around 100 holiday homes spaciously sited in grounds which are maintained to a very high standard. Situated within unspoiled landscapes, immersed in rich heritage of the parish village of Warton.
The park’s unique backdrop is a beautiful limestone cragg at the heart of a recognised ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ with vistas across Morecambe Bay. The perfect base for exploring Lancashire and Cumbria. Ideal for those who relish the wonderful outdoors and looking to escape from the pressures of everyday life.
Put the stress of work and home life behind you at Scout Cragg a glorious park retreat. We can provide a wealth of luxury caravans and lodges and will ensure that your new leisure lifestyle is an affordable reality, a true holiday home retreat.